Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To Be Read and Reviewed Pile (This Summer, At Least)

So, it's summer. You know what that means, right? Reading. All. Day. Long. Ah, the luxuries of a completely free day. First things first: I picked up a couple of books from my local library and it seems that I've amassed quite a collection. Here's a peak:

1. Jet Set - Carrie Karasyov and Jill Kargman
2. Daughter of the Flames - Zoe Marriott
3. Ice - Sarah Beth Durst
4. Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
5. Eyes Like Stars - Lisa Mantchev
6. Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
7. Princess of the Midnight Ball - Jessica Day George
8. The Swan Kingdom - Zoe Marriott
9. Lips Touch: Three Times - Laini Taylor, illustrated by Jim Di Bartolo

...and of course there's much, much more. As you can see, all of these books are YA; many of them have fairytale elements and some have touches of the supernatural. I'm currently binging on them this summer after a rather tumultuous school year--they're practically crack! I'll be posting reviews of them soon; hopefully, I'll remember the key details. I'll try my best to be spoiler-free.

0 comments: