Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren with a dash of Alea from Pop Culture Junkie acting as a muse. It's basically a mixture of book sharing, blogger interaction and just plain ol' boasting (nah, just playin'). It's all in the name of book love.

Anyways, enough with the chitchat. Here's the 411 on the books on my radar (haha, I am so hip with the kids these days)!

Note: As I am some sort of dependent little whatsit, I don't have any money to actually purchase books so all my IMMs are presumably from the library. Unless specified, of course (and in that event, I'll be sure to be screaming my head off).

But I digress. I've maxed out my library card (50 materials for the win!) so I'll just mention the books due in the next week for me.

It seems that I have 14 of them this week. All links to Goodreads!

Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones
Dragon Seer by Janet McNaughton

North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley

The Orange Houses by Paul Griffin

The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf

Hold Still by Nina LaCour

Liar by Justine Larbalestier

The Midnight Charter by David Whitley

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

Luna: a novel by Julie Anne Peters

Savvy by Ingrid Law

Gentlemen by Michael Northrop

Drawing a Blank: Or How I Tried to Solve a Mystery, End a Feud, and Land the Girl of My Dreams by Daniel Ehrenhaft


At this rate, I'm probably going to have to return half of them. D; It's a good thing I can borrow them again though! (Hurrah for the library!)

0 comments: