Monday, August 16, 2010

O HAI THAR

I haven't been blogging lately, have I?

No matter, I'm right here to remedy that situation!

The good news is I haven't stopped reading while I was out of the blogosphere. The second part can be taken either good or bad: I'm still reading books from the library, so I don't really have any new book reviews. So, if you want the latest scoop on new books, new releases and any reviews, you're going to have to wait a little while longer (a.k.a. when I start earning my own income). But, if you're looking to dive into your local library and are just waiting to see if you should get a particularly intriguing one, then maybe I'll have a review for you somewhere in my ever-growing archive. Should be fun to watch (or read).

Oh yeah, and I'm going to try to cut down on my word count! Woo hoo! My teachers would be so proud.

Ahem, so back to blogging. I have a lot to catch up on: BTTs, IMMs, and my ever-growing pile of books that I have read (but yet to review) along with books that I still haven't read. And with a waning summer, a lot of cousin-playing-cajoling, school-related responsibilities and general friends whom I want to hang out with, this whole blogging business is going to be tricky. But hopefully I'll be able to stick it out.

I mean, if other people can do it, then so can I, right?

I'll try to keep up with blogging and reading during the school year, but expect to have a few days/weeks between each post. Thankies in advance!

0 comments: